Sew it All Volume 11
Sew it All Volume 11 is here to help you get your fall sewing in full gear! With a primer perfect for beginning and returning sewists, this issue is full to the brim with fall fashions, with 7 versatile pieces that you’ll want to make again and again, bags and accessories, as well as a collection pretty handmade projects for babies and for the home.
This issue also features a pattern insert. Find several of the patterns included as part of the digital download. Other patterns are self-drafted or can be downloaded from the Sew it All website.
Highlights of this issue include:
- An easy figure-friendly weekend dress that’s the perfect seasonal transition piece (on the cover!)
- A cozy knit robe to make and give (or keep!!)
- A pretty tote with loads of romantic ruffles
- A set of sweet animal-themed washcloths
- A trio of sewing-themed holders for giftcards or business cards
- A perfect pair of easy-sew linen shorts
...and much more! Grab your copy of the newest Sew it All and get started sewing today.
The issue is also available as a full digital download.